Doing Business in the Down Area
Formed in 2015 by a small collective of business people in Downpatrick, Down Business Connect is the perfect platform for local businesses who would benefit from members’ support, new business referrals, fellow members’ expertise and networking.
DBC has continued to grow and expand with a membership of over 25 businesses, representing multiple sectors. Members range from self-employed sole traders, to senior level employees and MDs with 100 plus employees.
We’re a welcoming and supportive network that’s open for business to new members.
To provide a supportive network to local businesses offering development and networking opportunities, business referrals as well as giving back to the local community.
To encourage the support and development of business people within the local area, enhancing local business collaboration and collectedly giving back to the communities in which our businesses operate.
Is Down Business Connect right for you?
- Are you a business operating within South East Down or even further afield?
- Are looking to expand your network?
- Would you like to elevate your / your business’s profile?
- Are you interested in new business opportunities?
- Would you like to give back to the community and be part of worthwhile charity fundraising events?
Then YES, Down Business Connect is for you!
Benefits of being a Down Business Connect Member
- Regular meetings and learning seminars
- Great opportunity to heighten your business profile in the local area, network and open up potential business opportunities
- Opportunities to progress your professional development through peer-to-peer learning and members’ expertise
- Give back to the local community through our fundraising events - our Charity Golf Day is going from strength to strength each year.
- Learn more about the role of local businesses as well through regular presentations.
- Be part of a support network that will be there to encourage and help when you need it.